1. What do you do with my personal data?
At Murphy Geospatial (formerly Murphy Surveys) we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information where we have the legal basis to do so. There are four legal reasons that we rely on to process personal data.
- To administer your account and provide the services you have requested from us.
- To keep you up-to-date with the latest news and services; where we have a legitimate interest to contact you about services that may be of interest to you as part of our marketing campaigns, in accordance with this Policy.
- To process a job application, where you have submitted and applied for a job with Murphy Geospatial or to process employment data when an application for a role has been accepted.
- To compliy with a legal or regulatory obligation.
2. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will keep personal customer data for as long as the individual is a customer of Murphy Geospatial. All customer data will be deleted 6 years after this period.
We will keep personal employee data for the duration of employment. We will delete personal employee data 6 years after the last day of contractual employment.
We may be obliged to keep data for longer periods should there be a legal or regulatory requirement to do so.
Personal data obtained via a job application will be kept on file for up to 12 months. We will use this personal data to alert the person should another role become available. After this time the data will be deleted.
3. Who do you share my personal data with and why?
We will not in any instance sell or release personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
We will only share personal information where it is necessary during the course of our business operation, with Murphy Geospatial sister companies, partners and suppliers who help us deliver the services chosen, or when we have legal or regulatory requirement
3. What data do you hold about me? (and how do you get it?)
Personal information can include your name, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number, location data and event attendance and dietary requirements.
4. What are cookies?
A cookie will typically include the name of the website that it has come from and how long the cookie will stay on your computer or phone.
You can visit our website without accepting cookies or revealing any personal information. Additionally all web browsers include functionality to clear any saved cookies.
5. What rights do I have?
You have the following rights:
- To update your personal data. You can update, amend or delete your information by contacting us on:
UK + rest of Europe
39-41 North Road
London, N7 9DP
T: +44 203 598 3775
Kilcullen Business Campus
Kilcullen, Co. Kildare
T: +353 (0)45 484 040
- To ask us to delete your personal data. Requests must be received in writing. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain it;
- To get a copy of your personal data, requests must be received in writing;
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
7. How do I change my marketing preferences?
You can opt in and out of marketing communications at any time by changing your preferences by contacting us on the details above.
You can also opt out of marketing communications by following unsubscribe links at the bottom of any marketing emails.
We will never give your personal data to a third party for marketing.
8. How do you ensure my data is secure?
Murphy Geospatial is committed to keeping your data secure. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will check this policy from time to time and post any changes here.
10. Resolving Privacy Issues
We will always try our best to resolve any data privacy issue you may have. You have the right to refer any data privacy issue to the Information Commissioner’s Office at any time.